Sunday, January 2, 2011

Unsolicited Advice...

I made it to church today... I feel I need to go for the kids, I can't make myself focus on church yet, but I know the kids need it. I know people are giving me advice or relating stories thinking it will help... But I am NOT ready for it. I don't want to hear "god has a plan", "We may not understand", I am sad, I am mad, I had my best friend ripped from me, I do NOT need to hear what you think may help.

I need my space. If I hide in the bathroom, don't chase me down to talk to me, I want to be alone, hence the hiding. I am going to need my space, I am going to need some time, please don't think because I lost Him because he never woke up that I want to hear of everyone of your friends, cousins, or neighbors who lost someone that NEVER WOKE UP.

I there will be a time when I want to hear your advice and suggestions, but wait until I ask, or I seek you out. Please.