Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sharing

A good friend called me the other day telling me she had gotten the job she applied for, I hung up and wanted to call Him and share the good news... I miss having someone to share my excitement with. I hate not being able to call him and tell him something he would be excited about with me.

I hate watching Harry Potter now... He and I would fall asleep watching them, he needed some background noise going on and it was fun to discuss it and compare the movies to the books. I liked discussing things with him because we would both have such different insights into the same thing. In college we took a humanities class together and both did a paper on the movie Braveheart... he loved the action, and battle scenes, I loved the reason behind his fight... the love story. I miss talking about things with him.

Each week we would go pick up a couple new videos, an older one and a new one, tried to build up our video collection. I need a few new videos to watch, but I hate coming across ones I know he would like, because I am then torn whether or not to buy it... it is one he would love, and remind me of him... which could be good or bad some days.

Last night I was so sick, throwing up, the first time since I lost him. He would always pamper me, and take care of me. run a hot tub, get me cups of gatorade, rub my back, just take care of me... thinking about how much I missed him I was feeling guilty He had been so sick lately, and I just kinda accepted it, didn't go help or take care of him like I used to. He would push me away, say go back to bed etc. But why would I do that if I loved him?