Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Half a year

Six months have passed since I have seen his beautiful face,
touched his strong hands,
heard his sweet voice,
known his presence,
been able to confide in him,
I am missing him more than ever.

I started back to school and it was a tough week. The day I realized it had been 6 months was tough. I lost it twice at work, over silly things. A bookmark I carry with me all the time, I held it and saw him and missed that face so much. I was able to gain composure enough to go cash out for the day. The total amount had been 567.07. We had a silly fight about numbers, he favored 7 and I 5. So we compromised and had our wedding on the 6th.

I wish he was here to discuss books I have to read for school. I wish he was here to help with the kids. I wish he was here to offer encouragement. I wish he was here.

No comments: