Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sex

I miss sex. Not just the actual act, but everything that lead up to it. The joking the teasing, the romantic play. Coming home occasionally to candles lit in the bathroom, or rose petals leading to the bed. I miss the flirting. I miss the cuddling. I miss kissing his neck, or rubbing his back. I miss the way he looked at me as I undressed for him. I miss after sex, the laying with him, the laughing about it if it was less than ideal, or the heavy breathing if took a little work. I don't want anyone to mistake that I am some horny lonely women, but I wanted to put it out there. This is where I feel I can openly discuss my thoughts unjudged as a widow. I miss the intimacy we had. I miss his gentle touch, his playful touch. I miss how we would be silly and something romantic and sexual could turn into something playful, and wrestling. It was not our whole relationship, but it was a large part of it... we would laugh that even if we fought, we had great make-up sex to look forward to. I hope this post doesn't offend anyone, but I wanted to put it out there.

1 comment:

Sean said...

I get it...I miss the same things, but am scared to admit it.