Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting out!

I have posted that I wanted to get out, and that I even have gone out... I was so grateful I had married young so I didn't have to go through the stress of dating and getting to know people to find someone to spend my life with! It has definitely been quite the experience in my few short dates. I have gone out with widowers still caught up in their grief to move on, gone out with some very polite, but much older men, and even been approached by some much younger men. I have been very flattered, and enjoyed the getting out... but I have so many mixed feelings about everything! I know Kris wants me to remarry and be happy, we both knew I would, I hate being alone. But I don't want to rush into anything. I have heard too many horror stories of widows remarrying and the divorce being much worse then being widowed. One of the men I have dated has been a close friend I grew up with, we both want to take things slow so we dont rush, and with our kids to consider as well... but I worry it feels "right" simply because we are comfortable, and it is familiar... I am tired of being alone, and it has been nice getting to know other people... but I hate doing this again. I miss having Kris here, I miss having someone to talk to, I miss having someone who thought the world of me, I hate the idea that I have lost that forever and I have to live the rest of my days settling for something less than Kris...

No comments: