Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Death

Death is NOT fair... it strikes unfairly and hit hard. It has taken my mother, my husband, and now a close friend who was like a grandfather far to soon. Cancer was a factor in all of their losses as well as in both of my grandmothers premature death. My dear friends whose grandfather it was have had to deal with the loss of both their grandfather and their grandfather since February of this year. I have found several widow and loss help websites and they have all been affected by huge losses as well. Perhaps this death being the most recent close death I have experienced since losing Kris it has affected me harder. I know how my close friends are feeling losing their father, husband, grandfather, brother, friend, I am just aching cause I know how painful it is... and I know there is NO way to take away that pain. It is so unfair... and I am so sorry they also have to go through this.

No comments: